FINALLY... A job that is RIGHT for you!
Benefits to Working With Right at Home
A key benefit in working for Right at Home is the flexibility you will enjoy in your schedule. Full time. Part time. Weekday. Weekend. First, second, or third shift. Right at Home can create a schedule that works with the demands of your personal life.
- Other benefits of working for the Right Team include:
- Gratifying Work
- Recognition and respect from office staff
- Friendly staff
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit (FREE pay cards available)
- Full or Part Time
- Flex-shifts that are predictable
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Online schedules accessible from anywhere
- 24/7 Input on Client Care Plans
- FREE Online Training
- FREE Continuing Education - Professional and Career Development Training
- Case-specific training
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Monthly Caregiver recognition parties Referral Bonuses Caregiver of the Year Awards
Right at Home is seeking qualified candidates who want a meaningful career in caring, take pride in a job well done and are willing to work together to accomplish our mission: Improving the quality of life for those we serve.
WHO ARE WE SEEKING?
Caring, kind and compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of seniors while working for a company they can be proud of.
The Right at Home mission is "to improve the quality of life for those we serve," and we are just as committed to being an employer that values what you do and your role in our success.
HELP US PROVIDE THE RIGHT CARE... RIGHT AT HOME
At Right at Home, we:
- Truly value all that you do to make a difference in the lives of others
- Make you part of a care team that works together to make a positive daily impact on clients and their families
- Recognize that you are at the core of our business and a pivotal member of the team
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Follow the link below or contact us directly at 512-582-1218.
We can't wait to meet you!!
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.