Companion Caregiver | Bronx, NY
Right at Home In-Home Care & Assistance of the Bronx is seeking to hire certified Companion Caregivers to join a dynamic care team. You can make a difference in your career by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. We are one of the top-rated agencies in the area. We also recently received the 2021 Caring Star Top Rating.
- Flexible scheduling
- $100 bonus with each referral
- Caregiver recognition and rewards
Responsibilities and Duties:
Licensed caregivers (HHAs) will assist their clients with ADLs and IADLs
- Performs client-specific activities
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Dementia care
- Incontinence care
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as a caregiver preferred, but not required; experience can be in personal homes or facilities
Caring For People Is What We Do Best
During such an uncertain time, there is at least one thing you can count on. That one thing is the opportunity to interview for a position to work at Right at Home. Our office is still hiring and looking for caring people who want to make a difference, now more than ever.
We’re ready to interview candidates that want to #beessential as part of our caregiving team. We’re ready to get applicants on board and ready to jump into the field of providing quality care to those in need.
Start making a difference in your community!
We’re hiring in the following areas in the Bronx community:
Bronx Riverdale, Fieldston, Spuyten, Duyvil, South Riverdale, Central Riverdale, North Riverdale, Kingsbridge, Kingsbridge Heights, Van Cortlandt Village, Marble Hill, Norwood, Bainbridge, Bedford Park, Fordham, Belmont, (Arthur Avenue) University Heights, Pelham Gardens, Pelham Parkway, Williamsbridge City, Island Co-op City, Country Club, Parkchester, Pelham Bay, Pelham Bay Park, Orchard Beach, Throggs, Neck, Westchester Village, (Westchester Square) Castle Hill, Crotona Park, and Allerton, NY
Become a team member with the Right at Home “Employer” with experience
At Right at Home, our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care team is passionate about serving our clients and is committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That is where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you choose to partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We are always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.