A caregiver/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs light housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry and cleaning.
- Prepare meals, grocery shopping, and run errands.
- Arrange appointments for doctor's visits,social calendar and necessities in the client's home.
- Arrange transportation for the client: flights,car service,ambulatory service.
- Ability to communicate with all personnel coming in contact with client.
- Provides companionship for the client to the doctor's office, shopping, social events and exercise.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- HHA Certificate
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Additional languages (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese,Chinese) a plus.
- Ability to receive text, emails and phone calls for assignments.
- Possess a valid driver's license a plus.