"Make a difference in someone's Life between staying home with a caregiver's care close to their family or from going away to a facility."
Assisting adults and seniors to stay in the comfort of their homes. Providing care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provide for their needs and comfort.
Flexible schedules: hourly, daily, overnight and live in cases available
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Hygiene Assist
- Prepares meals and snacks in accordance to plan of care
- Performs homemaking activities
- Medication reminders
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State Licensing Law for home health agencies.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile. A +.