"Make a difference in someone's Life between staying home with a caregiver's care close to their family or from going away to a facility."
Assisting adults and seniors to stay in the comfort of their homes. Providing care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provide for their needs and comfort.
Flexible schedules: hourly, daily, overnight and live in cases available
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Hygiene Assist
- Prepares meals and snacks in accordance to plan of care
- Performs homemaking activities
- Medication reminders
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State Licensing Law for home health agencies.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile. A +.
Caring For People Is What We Do Best
During such an uncertain time, there is at least one thing you can count on. That one thing is the opportunity to interview for a position to work at Right at Home. Our office is still hiring and looking for caring people who want to make a difference, now more than ever.
We’re ready to interview candidates that want to #beessential as part of our caregiving team. We’re ready to get applicants on board and ready to jump into the field of providing quality care to those in need.
Start making a difference in your community!
We’re hiring in the following areas in the Bronx community:
Bronx Riverdale, Fieldston, Spuyten, Duyvil, South Riverdale, Central Riverdale, North Riverdale, Kingsbridge, Kingsbridge Heights, Van Cortlandt Village, Marble Hill, Norwood, Bainbridge, Bedford Park, Fordham, Belmont, (Arthur Avenue) University Heights, Pelham Gardens, Pelham Parkway, Williamsbridge City, Island Co-op City, Country Club, Parkchester, Pelham Bay, Pelham Bay Park, Orchard Beach, Throggs, Neck, Westchester Village, (Westchester Square) Castle Hill, Crotona Park, and Allerton, NY
Become a team member with the Right at Home “Employer” with experience