Home Health Aide (Bucks & Montgomery Counties)
Are you an AMAZING person? Are you COMPASSIONATE? FRIENDLY? Do you want to work for a winning home care company with a professional and can-do approach? Then we want you to join our team!! Right at Home is hiring for caregiver/home health aide positions in Pottstown, Lansdale and surrounding areas. We offer on the spot interviews, a competitive wage, recognition programs, and advancement opportunities. WE LOVE OUR CAREGIVERS so call today or follow the link below and become part of this winning and growing team today! We cannot wait to meet you!!
Responsibilities may include:
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Transportation for Appointments and Errands
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Work Close to Home
- Paid time and mileage client to client
- Life-Exec Wellness Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Tap Check Access
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Possess a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Pass a background check
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
If you are interested in building and maintaining relationships with seniors and looking for opportunities to give back within their community, please call our office with any questions at 610.458.5050