Right at Home Burlingame and the North Peninsula is looking for Caregivers to fill immediate job openings in our area. Experience is preferred but not required as we do provide our own paid training.
- Employee referral bonuses
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid ongoing comprehensive training
- Travel pay and mileage reimbursement
- Flexible full and part-time shifts available
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Provides assistance with activities of daily living including, but not limited to, dressing, grooming, and medication reminders.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Pass a background check, DMV screening and TB test
Please call our office or email to arrange an appointment and fill out an application.
Contact: Dan Bishop