Right at Home Burlingame and the North Peninsula is looking to hire an Office Care Coordinator with prior experience working with an established Home Care Agency.
- Interview, hire and conduct orientation of new caregivers
- Schedules and staffs caregivers with coordination of matching caregivers to clients - this is a key function of the position.
- Handle incoming phone inquires from clients and caregivers
- Dependable, flexible and self-motivated
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Organizational skills, detail-oriented and multi-tasking abilities are required
- Must possess professional etiquette, and a positive and upbeat personality.
- Pass a background check, DMV screening and TB test
- Competitive Wages
- Employee referral bonuses
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid ongoing comprehensive training
- Travel pay and mileage reimbursement
- Rewarding career personally and professionally
Please call our office or email to arrange an appointment and fill out an application.
Contact: Dan Bishop