Hospice Support Services
Quality of Life is in the Little Things
Compassion. Commitment. Consistency. These are the qualities we look for in our Caregivers. After a thorough screening/hiring process, our Caregivers are specialty trained in Hospice Support by our in-house Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN), Carol Burke. All employees are supervised and the care of each client is professionally monitored by an RN. From the moment you call, we begin developing an individualized Custom Care Plan specifically for your loved one. We then review the plan in detail and modify it as you see fit. We offer flexible care schedules with no long-term contract. Let Right at Home provide comfort and relief when it is needed most!
Our Hospice Support Focuses On:
- Maintaining the client's dignity, control, and quality of life.
- Assisting in managing symptoms through comfort measures and medication reminders.
- Providing emotional support to clients and their families.
- Improving home management with an additional support system.
- Hospice-oriented support can be provided in your home or within a facility.
Right at home services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and include:
- Hygiene: Bathing and other personal care services.
- Medication Reminders
- Physical Assistance: Ambulation and dressing assistance.
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Companionship/Homemaking: safety supervision, transportation, and light housekeeping.
- Respite Care for Family Caregivers
For more information on how Right at Home can help, call 267-568-2638.
We provide home care and senior care in these areas:
Bensalem, Bristol, Bustleton South, Cheltenham, Cornwell Heights, Croydon, Fairless Hills, Fallsington, Fox Chase, Holmesburg, Hulmeville, Langhorne, Langhorne Manor, Lawncrest, Lawndale, Levittown, Lower Bucks County, Morrisville, Northeast Philadelphia, Olney, Penndel, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Rhawnhurst, Torresdale North, Torresdale South, Tullytown, Woodbourne, Yardley