Working with Healthcare Professionals to Avert Hospitalizations and Re-Admissions
Did you know?
Right at Home’s proprietary system prompts caregivers to observe patient/clients change of condition at the end of every shift.
This is tailored specifically for recovering, high-risk patients/clients.
How do we achieve our mutual care goals?
* Training - caregivers are trained in five Change-in-Condition categories. Observation and reporting procedures are outlined.
* Assessment of all patient/clients to establish a baseline condition and create a patient-specific CarePlan.
* Systemized Prompting at End of Shift - Our proprietary software prompts caregivers to observe any Change-in-Condition.
* Observation/Reporting - All caregiver responses are logged. Positive responses for Change-in-Condition are reported to our Client Care Coordinator.
* Verification - Within 24 hours, our Client Care Coordinator visits the client/patient to reassess and verify Change-in-Condition.
* Protocol/Take Action - With a verified Change-in-Condition, Right at Home communicates with the client/patient’s care stakeholders including the family, social worker or discharge planner, case manager, and primary care physician.
Your Goals are Our Goals – Favorable outcomes, a good care experience, and lower total cost.
For more information on change-in-condition monitoring, call our office at 267-568-2638.