Care Services That Meet Life's Many Scenarios
Whether you need a short-term personal assistance care plan following surgery, 24/7 live-in care or weekly cleaning of your home, we provide services to fit every family situation.
These profiles are based on actual Right at Home clients. Hopefully, they can help show you how our Home Care Services benefit families just like yours.
- Marleen needs companionship and rides to the grocery store.
- Jules is 95 years old and gets confused sometimes so he needs a nurse to help him talk to his doctor and organize his pills into planners.
- Norbert needed help getting around and cleaning.
- Henry was in the early stages of Alzheimer's.
- Hattie was recovering from hip replacement surgery and needed temporary assistance.
- Gene has Parkinson’s disease and needs help showering and getting dressed.
- Mandy and Bruce were new parents and needed housecleaning and meal preparation for six months.
- Veronica called reporting she wasn’t feeling well and having shortness of breath and needed a nurse to assess her vital signs and coordinate care with her primary care physician.
- John has quadriplegia and needs help preparing lunch and doing his stretching exercises.
- Elvin has age-related dementia and needs someone to remind him to take medicine and fix and eat nutritious meals.
- Maureen is on hospice and needs 24-hour supervision.
- Dorothy is legally blind and needs help cooking, taking her meds, cleaning and doing laundry.
- Carol is in a memory care unit in a long-term care facility and has problems with sundowning so she needs daily one-on-one care to assist with her behaviors.
- David has end-stage Alzheimer’s and is bed-bound so he needs bed baths and the use of a Hoyer lift to change positions.
And the scenarios go on.....call us today to see how we can help with yours. 319-826-6608