Live-in service is when a trained caregiver lives with the client and provides care throughout the day, 7 days per week. Clients that are able to provide a designated bedroom and bathroom for the caregiver and allow the caregiver uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep benefit from this option.
Live-In Care Benefits
- Caregiver lives with client providing 24 hour oversight similar to that of a family member
- Client is not alone
- Client is able to remain in the comfort of their home in a familiar setting
- Live-in Care is a cost-effective alternative to living in assisted living or 24/7 hourly care.
- Only one Caregiver is providing care and is able to become familiar with your daily routine and needs
- Monthly visits from RN or Office Staff
Safety and Security of Your Loved One
The safety and security of our clients is of the utmost importance. We understand there are often feelings of apprehension when inviting a live-in caregiver into your home or the home of a loved one. With Right at Home:
- All caregivers are carefully screened and have passed drug tests and national criminal background checks
- All employees of Right at Home are bonded, licensed and insured
- All caregivers operate under the supervision of Registered Nurse
- Our staff is always On-Call 24/7 for support or emergencies
Contact Us for Your Free Assessment
To learn more about our Live-In or our 24/7 home care services, contact us today at (301) 696-1122 and schedule your FREE in-home Clinical Assessment.
Areas of Service
Frederick City, Brunswick, Burkittsville, Emmittsburg, Ijamsville, Jefferson, Middletown, Monrovia, Myersville, New Market, Point of Rocks, Rosemont, Spring Ridge, Thurmont, Walkersville, Woodsboro