Live-in service is when a trained caregiver lives with the client and provides care throughout the day, 7 days per week. Clients that are able to provide a designated bedroom and bathroom for the caregiver and allow the caregiver uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep benefit from this option. Vacation and extended options are available.
Live-In Care Benefits
- Consistency in Care – same caregiver every day
- Client is able to remain in the comfort of their home in a familiar setting
- Round-the-clock oversight – client is never alone.
- One Caregiver is providing care and is familiar with your daily routine and needs
- Reduced daily rate compared to 24/7 hourly rate
- No worries of late arrivals or call-outs
- Peace of mind
Safety and Security of Your Loved One
The safety and security of our clients is of the utmost importance. We understand there are often feelings of apprehension when inviting a live-in caregiver into your home or the home of a loved one. With Right at Home:
- All caregivers are carefully screened and have passed drug tests and national criminal background checks
- All employees of Right at Home are bonded, licensed and insured
- All caregivers operate under the supervision of Registered Nurse
- Our staff is always On-Call 24/7 for support or emergencies