We Are Here for You - #BeEssential
During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right protection and are ready to assist as you care for seniors and adults with disabilities.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
Our office is ready to serve your needs. We want to offer you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Apply online here or give us a call at (810) 225-4724 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.Search Open Positions
Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
Right at Home is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support. We deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients by hiring the highest possible quality individuals to care for them.
"Right at Home is excellent. They provide my mom with excellent care and outstanding compassion.” - Maria
We value our wonderful care staff and feel it's important they have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team. Learn what makes you a great fit at Right at Home.
Compassionate and Dedicated
Right at Home Owner Barry Paxton discusses what they look for in a quality Caregiver, the privilege it is to care for others, and what to expect when you join the Right at Home team.
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
- Retirees or empty nesters looking for meaningful part-time employment
- Individuals new to the job force who want to build a successful career in healthcare
- A person who has had experience caring for a friend or loved one
- Professional caregiving background
- Students working towards a CNA or RN degree
- Sign On/Retention Bonus
- Paid ongoing, specialized training
- Direct deposit
- Supplemental benefits
- Competitive pay
- 401K plan
- Promotional opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- No experience necessary, we will train
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
Right at Home University
Through Right at Home University, caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including:
Hear What Our Caregivers Are Saying!
“I could not feel any more supported and valued than at this company.” - Sherilee
Connect with other family and professional caregivers, discuss, ask, learn.
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Caregiver Support Group
- Alzheimer's Association Support Groups
- Dementia Specific Caregiver Support Group
- Michigan Caregiver Resources