Right at Home Community Relations Coordinator
The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for promoting all sales activities and creating a positive identity for the company through networking, community relationships, promotional materials and personal visits. The coordinator is also responsible for client management to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, including assessments and new client starts and maintenance. This position reports to the President/Owner of the company. Territory is Shiawassee county and Lansing areas.
- Provide leadership, management, sales and marketing efforts to ensure the success of the company by increasing revenue and profitability.
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community through marketing and public relations efforts.
- Plans and implements annual territory budget and sales/marketing plan.
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations. Be totally knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees and client base.
- Propose services and institute contractual agreements with clients.
- Maintains an up-to-date competitive file, charge and bill rates.
- Build sales within assigned area according to goals and participate in developing annual sales goals.
- Pre-plan weekly sales activities and maintains written documentation relating to all sales activity in Clear Care CRM system.
- Assists with local caregiver and staff recruiting efforts in the assigned territory.
- Maintains an ongoing liaison with clients, client families, company employees, and outside contractors.
- Maintains compliance with applicable laws and regulations and implements corrective action in response to reports or complaints from client or client family/representatives.
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up and scheduling.
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities, while meeting budget expectations. Initial budget will be determined and agreed upon.
- Ensures the accuracy of public information in materials, activities and protects all company and client records and property in compliance with confidentiality and HIPPA standards.
- Create and develop promotional material as needed.
- Communicate information on competitive strategy to agency office staff.
- Provide President/Owner with ideas and data which outlines new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Participate in educational opportunities in health care as required.
- Participates in company quality improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the President/Owner.
For consideration please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.