Home Care Companions (South Lyon, MI)
Join Central Michigan’s Best Care Team
Are you a caring, compassionate person who is a great listener? Would you like to work for a well-respected home care services agency with a reputation for providing superior care to elderly and disabled clients? Are you a hard worker looking for a part-time or full-time job AND a way to make a difference in the life of someone in your community? Do you want a career and not just a job? If so, apply today!
Location: South Lyon, MI
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
2. Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
$13.00 - $16.00 per hour
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home is seeking compassionate and caring individuals who want more than just a job, we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are committed, person centered, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.