Join Central Michigan’s Best Care Team
Are you a caring, compassionate person who is a great listener? Would you like to work for a well-respected home care services agency with a reputation for providing superior care to elderly and disabled clients? Are you a hard worker looking for a part-time or full-time job AND a way to make a difference in the life of someone in your community? Do you want a career and not just a job? If so, apply today!
Location: South Lyon, MI
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
2. Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
$10.00 - $13.00 per hour