Personal Caregiver (PCA/CNA/HHA)
*Hiring for day, night and overnight shifts immediately*
RIGHT AT HOME of Central Missouri, an in-home care assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic team. Our mission is “improving the quality of life of those we serve”. We are seeking additional team members to help us continue to fulfill our mission.
If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldn’t you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? RIGHT AT HOME of Central Missouri would like to talk to you.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs
- Direct deposit
- Employee referral program bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
Looking for Personal Care Attendants/Home Health Aid/Certified Nursing Assistant to fill hourly openings. The ideal candidate is reliable, caring, compassionate and sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve. Individuals should have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability and organizational skills.
Responsibilities of the PCA/CNA/HHA:
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs
Requirements of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly:
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregiver, sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Pass a written competency evaluation and a nationwide background check
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
Thank you for inquiring about employment with Right at Home. We're looking for candidates who are interested in building and maintaining relationships with seniors and looking for opportunities to give back within their community.