Right at Home caregivers choose to part of our team because we hire individuals who want more than just a job – we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are.
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
Thank you for inquiring about employment with Right at Home. We're looking for candidates who are interested in building and maintaining relationships with seniors and looking for opportunities to give back within their community.