Meet Jan and George Strickland
Jan and I wish to thank you for taking the time to find out a little more about the team that will be personally responsible for the care of your loved one. While Right at Home is caring for over 10,000 clients around the world, your concern is about the care and coverage you will receive here in Orange County. Our office is a family owned and operated business that is totally committed to improving the quality of life for our clients and their families and for assuring your comfort as a family member that your loved one is well cared for. We are one of five Right at Home offices covering the Orange County, California area and among nearly 400 professionally franchised businesses of Right at Home, Inc., a senior home care company providing service since 1995.
Jan and George's office excels in providing extraordinary Home Care Services because:
- The business is based on RESPONSIVENESS, INTEGRITY, HONESTY and PROFESSIONALISM.
- Jan has a Masters in Social Work, with an extensive background in hospice, elder care and private practice.
- George has a Master’s in Business Administration and brings a vast knowledge of operations, marketing and executive experience to our company.
- We are part of the “sandwich generation” and understand first-hand the challenges that occur as our parent’s age and require additional assistance.
- We personally interview and meet regularly with our Caregivers to ensure our clients are receiving the best care possible.
- Our caregivers receive additional training through RAH University Modules, as well as Jan working closely with our team to develop and enhance their skills to meet the special needs of our clients.
- We are on-call 24/7. We DO NOT use an answering service. You will be greeted by Jan, George, or one of our fine Office Team Members. Caregivers are available for staffing 24/7.
- We consider not only the caregivers, but the clients as part of our own family. We value open communication between clients and staff so we can best serve you.
- We received the distinguished honor of having one of our team named Caregiver of the Year in Orange County for 2011.
- We received the distinguished honor of being named the 2013-14 Business of the Year in Tustin, CA.
- Our office was nominated for the Orange County Small Business of the Year by the Small Business Administration for 2014.
- Our heart is with the elderly as reflected by our active involvement in the Orange County senior community. George is Past-President of the Board of Directors for the National Parkinson Foundation Orange County Chapter. He is also Treasurer for the Orange County Chapter of American Board of Home Care, on the Board of Directors for the Tustin Chamber of Commerce and is a dynamic speaker to groups around the County.
Whether your needs are for the care of an aging family member, assistance after a hospital stay, as a respite for a spouse or family member, or simply companionship for an elder loved one, Right at Home will meet your needs. We provide free, in-home consultations that will match your schedule.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.