A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Paid Sick Time
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Access to Owner
- Training Programs
- Mobile App for Caregivers (ClearCare)
- Recognition Programs
- Supportive Office Staff
- Mentoring Programs
- Performs Personal Care ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) with client which may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin and hair)
- Meal preparation according to instructions (may shop for groceries)
- Medicine Reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Ability to become a registered Home Care Aide (Dept of Social Services HCSB)
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.