Homemaker/Companion (Santa Ana, CA)
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Paid Sick Time
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Access to Owner
- Training Programs
- Mobile App for Caregivers (ClearCare)
- Recognition Programs
- Supportive Office Staff
- Mentoring Programs
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Life
- Retirement Plan
- Performs Personal Care ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) with client which may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin and hair)
- Meal preparation according to instructions (may shop for groceries)
- Medicine Reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Ability to become a registered Home Care Aide (Dept of Social Services HCSB)
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.