Certified Nurse Assistant/Personal Care Assistant (Santa Ana, CA)
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Paid Sick Time
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Access to Owner
- Training Programs
- Mobile App for Caregivers (ClearCare)
- Recognition Programs
- Supportive Office Staff
- Mentoring Programs
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Life
- Retirement Plan
- Performs personal care ADLs (activities of daily living) which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Medicine Reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Ability to become a registered Home Care Aide (Dept of Social Services (HCSB)
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred
- Completion of written competency evaluation
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.