RIGHT AT HOME OFFERS MORE BENEFITS!
RIGHT AT HOME IN HOME CARE’S TOP 35
Come work for the best in the biz . . . literally!
- Currently #1 on Caring.com, the only agency in central Oregon rated #1
- 5-Star rating on Caring.com
- Preferred Employer for AARP
- Our caregivers LOVE us - just look at our reviews on Home Care Pulse!
- Starting wage is one of the highest in central Oregon
- Paid on call opportunities (weekends)
- Flexible schedules available
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Right at Home central Oregon is GREEN! We have a paperless system
- We have trees planted in National Forests in honor of past and present clients
- Direct Deposit paychecks
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Client Care Notes all online through our Clear Care system
- Input on Client Care Plans
- FMLA and OFMLA compliant
- Cash discounts for medical visits with Dr. Burket
- Opportunity to enroll in company’s retirement plan - ‘Premier Select,’ Simple IRA
- Paid Training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Free Preventive Dental Care
- Cash Discount on Dental Procedures
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Aflac Insurance available
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Care Star Awards
- Referral Bonuses for clients
- Referral Bonuses for new caregivers
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Online schedules and Client Care plans accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Gas and Grocery Cards as incentives
- Kim Peters, Caregiver and Care Manager at Stone Lodge is Bend’s original “JOKE LADY.” Every Tuesday through Thursday mornings at 6:20 am, she calls KQAK radio with DJ Dave Clemens and tells a riddle or a joke. She generally hears these jokes from her many wonderful clients! JOKE ON, KIM!
- Right at Home has an exclusive MASCOT PROGRAM . . . this is your chance to show off your pet! We put photos and videos of you and your pet on our social media and website. We even have a Hamster mascot, Horton!
- The Administrative Team is just plain FUN!
Essential Caregiver Duties & Responsibilities
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with the Activities of Daily Living, ADL’s, which include but are not limited to:
- Personal hygiene including assisting with toileting, or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair
- Performs patient-specific tasks that are taught or delegated by Right at Home’s nurse. These could include but are not limited to:
- Medication Reminders
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Catheter Care
- End of life care
- Assistance with cognitive/mental issues
- Assistance for our Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s clients
- Performs homemaking activities that include but are not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Preparing meals and/or snacks according to instructions.
- Grocery shopping, errands, assisting with hobbies, and socialization.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Provide job-related references if requested.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations and to properly transfer clients.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must have a minimum of one-year experience in caregiving either in a private residence or facility.
- Pass criminal background checks administered by Right at Home central Oregon and verified through G.I.S., and Crims (state of Oregon.)
Caregivers may sign up to be on-call during the weekends. They must be available starting Friday and 5 p.m. through Monday morning at 8 a.m. to receive $50 in compensation whether you are called or not, plus any hours worked. (Restrictions and requirements apply.)