Experienced Caregivers - Bend and Redmond, Oregon
Right at Home is hiring experienced caregivers in the Bend and Redmond area.
Pay and Benefits:
We believe that our Caregivers are the heart of our business. In taking this position, you would receive:
- Competitive pay:
- Pay may vary by location, years of experience and type of shift.
- Flexible schedules (Shifts may be able to be arranged to fit your schedule).
- Medical discounts, including free dental cleanings.
- 401 (k) retirement plan with 3% employer matching.
- Bi-weekly pay.
- Mobile clock in/out.
- Work close to home(Serve clients in your own community).
- Ongoing PAID training and development:
- On-the-job training for unique client situations.
- Shadow shifts to expand your caregiving skills.
- Annual Continuing Education Units for all Caregivers.
- Make a difference and develop meaningful relationships.
- Give back to those who need you most!
- Paid mileage while driving for your clients.
- Extremely positive work environment.
- Access to leadership 24/7.
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Next day pay with TapCheck mobile app.
Activities you may complete (not an all-inclusive list):
- Meal preparation and attention to special diets.
- Transportation to and from appointments and/or errands.
- Calling to refill prescriptions.
- Calling to schedule appointments.
- Light housekeeping and sanitization.
- Conversation, crafts, walks, puzzles, reading aloud.
- Assisting with the use of devices for aid in daily living (cane, walker, wheelchair or lift device).
- Changing batteries in or charging hearing aids.
- Assisting with showers, toileting, oral care and other hygiene needs.
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises.
- Taking vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure).
- Assisting with application of arm sling, arm splint or leg splint.
- Assisting with dressing, putting on and/or off compression socks.
- High school degree or a G.E.D. certificate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age as required per the state of Oregon.
- Must have at least 2 years caregiving experience.
- Must have a sympathetic attitude, and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Must meet the requirements for employees providing direct client care:
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Have a valid driver’s license, and use of automobile for work, as well as proof of insurance.
- Able to pass an extensive criminal background check as well as fingerprinting as required per the state of Oregon.
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we are a small business that believes in improving the lives of those we serve.
Here is what our employees say about us:
“Above all, I like the attention, how they treat us, and the training they give us.” ~Carmen
“They are really nice people. They are respectful. It's good work. They worked with my schedule when other places wouldn't.” ~Janel
“I have been with them for years. I really appreciate them, they are the best company in our area." ~Linda
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees.
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports, and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.