RIGHT AT HOME PAYS CAREGIVERS MORE!
RIGHT AT HOME IN HOME CARE’S TOP 35
Come work for the best in the biz!
- Currently #1 on Caring.com
- 5- star rating on Caring.com
- Preferred Employer for AARP
- Our caregivers LOVE us-just look at our reviews on Home Care Pulse!
- Starting wage is the highest in central Oregon
- Paid on call opportunities (weekends)
- Flexible schedules available
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Right at Home central Oregon is GREEN! We have a paperless system
- We have trees planted in National Forests in honor of past and present clients
- Direct Deposit paychecks
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Client Care Notes all online through our Clear Care system
- Input on Client Care Plans
- FMLA and OFMLA compliant
- Cash discounts for medical visits with Dr. Burket
- Opportunity to enroll in company’s retirement plan: ‘Premier Select,’ Simple IRA
- Paid Training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Free Preventive Dental Care
- Cash Discount on Dental Procedures
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Aflac Insurance available
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Care Star Awards
- Referral Bonuses for clients
- Referral Bonuses for new caregivers
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Online schedules and Client Care plans accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Gas and Grocery Cards as incentives
- Kim Peters, Caregiver and Care Manager at Stone Lodge is Bend’s original “JOKE LADY.” Every Tuesday through Thursday mornings at 6:20 am, she calls KQAK radio with DJ Dave Clemens and tells a riddle or a joke. She generally hears these jokes from her many wonderful clients! JOKE ON, KIM!
- Right at Home has and exclusive MASCOT PROGRAM…this is your chance to show off your pet! We put photos and videos of you and your pet on our social media and website. We even have a Hamster mascot, Horton!
- The Administrative Team is just plain FUN!
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- One year experience as a caregiver in facility or In Home Care
- Pass criminal background
- Caregivers can sign up to be on-call during the weekends. They have to be available starting Friday night through Monday morning and they receive a $50 bonus plus any hours worked