RIGHT AT HOME PAYS CAREGIVERS MORE!
RIGHT AT HOME IN HOME CARE’S TOP 30
Come work for the best in the biz!
- Currently #1 on Caring.com
- 5- star rating on Caring.com
- Preferred Employer for AARP
- Our caregivers LOVE us-just look at our reviews on Home Care Pulse!
- Starting wage is the highest in central Oregon
- Paid on call opportunities (weekends)
- Flexible schedules available
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Right at Home central Oregon is GREEN! We have a paperless system
- We have trees planted in National Forests in honor of past and present clients
- Direct Deposit paychecks
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Client Care Notes all online through our Clear Care system
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Free Preventive Dental Care
- Cash Discount on Dental Procedures
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Aflac Insurance available
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Care Star Awards
- Referral Bonuses for clients
- Referral Bonuses for new caregivers
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Online schedules and Client Care plans accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Gas and Grocery Cards as incentives
- The Administrative Team is just plain FUN!
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- One year experience as a caregiver in facility or In Home Care
- Pass criminal background
- We offer $1 more an hour during the weekend for our staff
- Caregivers can sign up to be on-call during the weekends. They have to be available starting Friday night through Monday morning and they receive a $50 bonus plus any hours worked