RIGHT AT HOME PAYS CAREGIVERS MORE!
RIGHT AT HOME IN HOME CARE’S TOP 30
Come work for the best in the biz!
- Currently #1 on Caring.com
- 5- star rating on Caring.com
- Preferred Employer for AARP
- Our caregivers LOVE us-just look at our reviews on Home Care Pulse!
- Starting wage is the highest in central Oregon
- Paid on call opportunities (weekends)
- Flexible schedules available
- Full and Part time opportunities
- Right at Home central Oregon is GREEN! We have a paperless system
- We have trees planted in National Forests in honor of past and present clients
- Direct Deposit paychecks
- No hassle shift reporting by phone – no paper chasing
- Client Care Notes all online through our Clear Care system
- Input on Client Care Plans
- Paid Training
- Professional and Career Development Training
- Free Preventive Dental Care
- Cash Discount on Dental Procedures
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Leave
- Aflac Insurance available
- Longevity Recognition
- Opportunities to Socialize with your peers and their families
- Care Star Awards
- Referral Bonuses for clients
- Referral Bonuses for new caregivers
- Caregiver of the Month/Year Awards
- Online schedules and Client Care plans accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Gas and Grocery Cards as incentives
- The Administrative Team is just plain FUN!
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication Reminders
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Must have atleast one year experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course preferred.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Pass criminal background
- Caregivers can sign up to be on-call during the weekends. They have to be available starting Friday night through Monday morning and they receive a $50 bonus plus any hours worked