A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Why it is great to be a caregiver with Right at Home
- Competitive wages
- Short shift, long distance, and acuity level premiums
- Mileage/ hours premium between shifts
- Birthday pay (4 hours part time and 8 hours full time)
- Birthday card and monthly part cake at office
- Employee of the WEEK recognition
- Employee of the year recognition
- Pay advances when the need arises
- C.N.A. Scholarships to qualifying employees
- Back to School supplies event
- Special holiday contests and events
- Client referral bonuses
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Quarterly paid training
- Computerized training on demand through RAH University
- Uber/ Lyft available (first time free!)
- IRA with 3% match
- Christmas Party
- Summer picnic
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible 24/7
- Input on client care plans
- Free TX State approved CEUs to maintain CNA certification
- On the job/ case specific training
- Ancillary insurances available through Colonial Life
- Minimal Essential Coverage insurance through Aliera
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.