A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Why it is great to be a caregiver with Right at Home
- Competitive wages
- Short shift, long distance, and acuity level premiums
- Mileage/ hours premium between shifts
- Birthday pay (4 hours part time and 8 hours full time)
- Birthday card and monthly part cake at office
- Employee of the WEEK recognition
- Employee of the year recognition
- Pay advances when the need arises
- C.N.A. Scholarships to qualifying employees
- Back to School supplies event
- Special holiday contests and events
- Client referral bonuses
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Quarterly paid training
- Computerized training on demand through RAH University
- Uber/ Lyft available (first time free!)
- IRA with 3% match
- Christmas Party
- Summer picnic
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible 24/7
- Input on client care plans
- Free TX State approved CEUs to maintain CNA certification
- On the job/ case specific training
- Ancillary insurances available through Colonial Life
- Minimal Essential Coverage insurance through Aliera
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.