Right at Home Central Texas is looking for compassionate individuals to work as live in caregivers with local (Waco) clients. You are asked to live with a client for 24 hours a day 2 to 5 days a week to provide care. During that time you will have a bedroom, and meals will be provided. You are providing home care and companionship services to an individual or individuals in a household. Individuals with verifiable nurse’s aide (CNA) experience and retired nurses are also able to provide personal assistance care.
Why it is great to be a caregiver with Right at Home
- Competitive wages
- Short shift, long distance, and acuity level premiums
- Mileage/ hours premium between shifts
- Birthday pay (4 hours part time and 8 hours full time)
- Birthday card and monthly part cake at office
- Employee of the WEEK recognition
- Employee of the year recognition
- Pay advances when the need arises
- C.N.A. Scholarships to qualifying employees
- Back to School supplies event
- Special holiday contests and events
- Client referral bonuses
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Quarterly paid training
- Computerized training on demand through RAH University
- Uber/ Lyft available (first time free!)
- IRA with 3% match
- Christmas Party
- Summer picnic
- Direct Deposit
- Online schedules accessible 24/7
- Input on client care plans
- Free TX State approved CEUs to maintain CNA certification
- On the job/ case specific training
- Ancillary insurances available through Colonial Life
- Minimal Essential Coverage insurance through Aliera
Right at Home pays a live in wage that is higher than most home care companies in Central Texas because we place only the most reliable and professional caregivers in this type of care situation. Live in caregivers must pass a rigorous background check and work skills evaluation. Previous experience is preferred but not required. Live in caregivers must be energetic, positive, and able to handle light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, and safety supervision.
Join a team that wants to provide the Right Care with the Right People, Right Services, Right Approach, and Right Mission.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.