RightCare Supervisor - Waco
Right at Home is looking for a caring and professional individual to work as a RightCare Supervisor to our caregivers and as a company representative to many of our clients. A RightCare Supervisor’s first duty will be to make sure that appropriate and compassionate care is provided to our clients by helping to place and train caregivers in the positions necessary. This person must also be willing to contribute to the quality atmosphere and RightCARE culture with Right at Home.
RightCare Supervisor duties:
- Provide care to clients personally whenever necessary to fill shifts. We anticipate this taking 50%+ of your time.
- Introduce caregivers to clients and assess ability of caregiver to properly care for client.
- Assist with updating and completing care assessments for ISP (individualized service plan)
- Assist in office as requested by Director of Staffing to assist in maintaining client and caregiver files.
- Train caregivers and evaluate performance.
- Run errands for the company and clients as requested.
- Help with marketing events.
- This person WILL be called upon to work some nights and weekend. Hours will be adjusted accordingly to maintain 40 hours a week with some overtime being allowed as needed.
- Additional duties will be assigned by Director of Staffing and lead RightCare Supervisor.
RightCare Supervisor must:
- Have a valid Texas CNA License.
- Verifiable experience with valid work references and great attendance record.
- Ability to get along with all personality types.
- Be able to adjust personal schedule to fit client needs to include occasional nights and weekends.
- Good transportation and driving record.
- Strong phone presence with a customer service focus.
- Be able to pass criminal background checks and drug screen.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
The RightCare Supervisor will represent Right at Home in the care community with clients and client families. This person must ALWAYS have a confident and caring professional approach to caregiving. Previous leadership experience is a plus but strong ability to work well with people is essential.
Please do not apply unless you have a strong work record and work references from previous employers.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.