Work With Us
We are looking for people who are as driven as we are to improve the quality of life for those we serve. It’s an incredibly rewarding mission that our team is dedicated to achieving. Our support staff and caregivers play key roles in empowering seniors and adults with disabilities with the support they need to remain in their homes. It’s not just a bonus—in our eyes, it’s the basis of everything we do. If you’d like to help us live out our mission, join our team!
By 2050, 1.6 billion people in the world will be over age 65. That is over a billion reasons to care. Guided by our core values, we intend to help these seniors remain in their homes.
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- Growth and training opportunities
- All employees get 3 PTO days for every 1000 hours worked.
- We offer 401k and health insurance to all employees that have been with us for a year.
- We have annual caregiver appreciation parties at each office.
- We have a PTO incentive program that allows our caregivers to accumulate bonus points that convert to PTO.
The Heart of Who We Are
Just like there’s no one kind of patient, at Right at Home, there’s no one kind of caregiver. For some, being a caregiver could mean spending time with elderly clients to keep them company. For others, it could mean using trained nursing skills to help seniors and adults with disabilities stay healthy.
One thing’s for sure, though, regardless of what kind of caregiver you want to be, your career is important to us. We know that caregivers who are fulfilled, trusted, well-trained and supported are better caregivers. That’s why we make sure they’re given every opportunity, right from the very beginning.