Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population that needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right PPE protection and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don’t mind getting a little dirty…this could include (but not limited to) light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
- You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- No limitations of hours up to 40 hours per week
- All employees get 3 PTO days for every 1000 worked
- PTO Incentive Program that allows caregivers to accumulate bonus points that convert to additional PTO
- 401K and health insurance after a year employment
- Family oriented culture: we foster a culture in which teamwork, support, fairness, and hard work are of upmost importance
- Opportunity for growth within the company. Several of our caregivers have promoted within to become Staffing Coordinators.
- Online continued education and training through Right at Home University as well as hands-on training
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions through our caregiver appreciation program
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
Nice to Have’s:
- A valid driver's license and current automobile insurance preferred
- 6 months of experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- 1 year of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities) preferred
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love – join Right at Home. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. As an independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. Apply online at www.rightathomewv.com or give us a call at (304) 344-0586 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we serve.
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.