Job Description: A Homemaker and Companion Caregiver in Charleston, WV provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Incentives for Right at Home Caregivers
- Flexible Schedule
- Family Oriented Culture: We foster a culture in which teamwork, support, fairness, and hard work are of upmost importance
- Opportunity for growth within the company. Several of our caregivers have promoted within to become Staffing Coordinators
- PTO incentive program that allows our caregivers to accumulate bonus points that convert to PTO
- All employees get 3 PTO days for every 1000 hours worked
- Online Continued Education and Training through Right at Home University as well as hands-on training
- 401k and health insurance after a year employment
- Annual caregiver appreciation parties at each office
- Caregiver Appreciation Program
- Learn and Earn Student Program
⇛ Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
⇛ Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
⇛ Performs errands and/or provides transportation
⇛ Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
2. Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.