Care Manager / LPN Job Summary:
Right at Home is seeking LPN's and Care Managers! The ideal candidate is responsible for the coordination and delivery of services to clients enrolled in one of the Humana at Home Care Management programs. Care management services are provided to ensure that the physical and psychosocial needs of our Humana at Home clients are being met.
Care Manager / LPN Essential Functions:
- In home visits with member
- Provide “best in class” complex care management to Humana’s most vulnerable members, the frail elderly, the chronically ill and the functionally challenged.
- Tracking of healthcare related appointments
- Medication management (Care Manager does NOT administer medications)
- Educate the member on preventative health care
- Comply with all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory trainings as assigned.
- Collaborate with other members of the “care team” including members’ physicians and Humana clinical associates
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
- Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical conditions
Care Manager / LPN Qualifications:
- LPN active license
- LPN's must have at least three years of relevant case management experience.
Care Manager / LPN Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and access to an automobile for home visits to member is required.
- Access to a secure computer in order to accommodate data entry within required timelines.
- Intermediate or advance computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Care Manager / LPN Benefits:
- Compensation is $40 per visit - You choose the days and hours you work - You choose how many clients you take - Strong support team available to helpJob Type: Part-time