Registered Nurse - West Virginia Medicaid Personal Care Program
Fulltime, salaried position available immediately.
Provide RN oversight and guidance in accordance with West Virginia’s Medicaid Personal Care Guidelines. Must have WV RN license.
• Performs RN duties in accordance with state guidelines for Medicaid personal Care.
• Oversee all aspects of our Personal Care Program
• Completes & Participates in the assessment of patient needs and implementation of patient care
• Participates in patient care planning meetings
• Notifies and documents change in condition
• Make periodic rounds and/or calls to each assigned patient
• Visits hospitals to help onboard new patients
• Develop relationships with hospitals to assist in getting patients qualified for Personal Care
• Do supervisory visits to client’s homes as required
Qualified persons will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work independently. Must be able to develop relationships with case managers and social workers at the hospitals. Travel will include covering Raleigh and Mercer Counties. Mileage Reimbursement. Competitive Salary.