Changes in Client’s Condition
If you observe any of the following changes in your Client’s condition or behavior, please contact your office and leave a message with your Sales & Marketing Manager:
- New or changed medications or NOT taking Medications.
- Increased pain or limited mobility.
- Recent falls or problems with balance.
- Increased confusion.
- Wounds or recent surgeries.
- Changes in speech or difficulties swallowing.
- Non-Adherence to prescribed treatments.
- Multiple emergency room visits.
- Change in eating habits.
Please attach the laminated card you should have received in the mail to your name badge. If you did not receive one, please contact the office to have one sent to you or to pick one up from the office.
Hepatitis A is an infection that causes inflammation in the liver.
You do not always show symptoms when infected; however, when you do they include:
- Jaundice (yellow eyes and skin, dark urin)
- Pain in your belly
- Loss of appetite
Children often have the disease with few symptoms. You can spread the Hepatitis A virus about 2 weeks before your symptoms appear and during the first week they show up or even if you don’t have any.
How Hepatitis A Spreads
- Water or food that has been contaminated with the stool of someone with the virus.
- Fruits, Vegetables, or other foods that were contaminated during handling.
- Raw shellfish harvested from water that has the virus in it.
- Swallow contaminated ice.
Upcoming Birthdays– July
• Patty Jones—2
• Melissa Dawn-Smith—6
• Elizabeth BailyLightner—7
• Phyllis Hariston—9
• Katina Edwards—11
• Sarah Moreno—12
• Ashley Faykus—15
• Eugene Barker—16
• Pamela Fannin—16
• Thomas Gillispie—18
• Jessica Forristal—19
• Cheryl A Smith—19
• Regina Pleasant—26
• Sherry Crowder—27
• Brenda Christian—30