Bonded and Insured Caregivers
Right at Home is a leader in the home care industry. We offer a variety of Care Services to seniors and disabled adults. Our services are customized to every individual through a Custom Care Plan and are provided by trained, bonded and insured caregivers who are the best in the business.
With caregiving services for almost any family and practically situation, our in-home care lets loved ones enjoy healthy lives in the comfort of a familiar environment. Right at Home is dedicated to making every in-home care experience a positive one. You can rest assured that your Right at Home caregiver will perform with compassion, knowledge, and professionalism.
Carefully Selected Individuals
Our caregivers want more than a job. They want to make a difference in the lives of those they care for. As a company, our job is to give caregivers the direction and tools they need to fulfill their personal mission of service, as well as our corporate mission of improving the lives of those we serve.
To ensure that the people we employ meet our high standards, we have a rigorous selection process.
Before caregivers can become employed with Right at Home and begin caring for clients, every one of them must go through:
- Reference checks
- Background clearance
- Personal interviews
- Competency testing
On-Going Training and Continuing Education
Once a caregiver meets our strict selection criteria, it's just the beginning. First, all Right at Home caregivers are insured and bonded. Then, each caregiver goes through a comprehensive orientation process that ingrains our policies and procedures.
We provide ongoing, specialized training that ensures that our caregivers understand the high standards of care expected by Right at Home.
Through Right at Home University, caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including Medication Reminders, Alzheimer's and Dementia, Osteoarthritis and Mobility Loss, Hypertension/Stroke Recovery, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer Recovery, and more
Our Process of Intake and Care
The Initial Call and Meeting — From the moment your client calls our office, we begin considering the specific needs of their loved one. On the initial call, we ask questions to form a basic needs assessment. Then we set up an in-home visit with the family – including the family member who may ultimately benefit from our care. This visit allows us to gather even more information, answer questions and let your client get a feel for how Right at Home Chattanooga could help their family.
The Custom Care Plan — With Right at Home you will always know what care services are being provided to your client. After our initial meeting with your client, we develop a Custom Care Plan. This plan is tailored to a person's specific needs, and we make detailed recommendations on exactly what kind of services we feel would benefit them. We then arrange a follow-up meeting to go over the Custom Care Plan in detail and modify it as your client sees fit.
Caregiver Matching — Once your client has approved the Custom Care Plan, we begin our search for the best person to implement that care. Our proprietary system of matching caregivers to clients takes numerous factors into consideration: care services needed, client interests and the personalities of both the client and the caregiver.
By looking at the whole situation, we're better able to provide your client with the best caregiver possible. Of course, if there are ever any concerns about a specific caregiver, we can search for and provide a replacement in very little time.
Care Supervision — Our caregivers keep extensive notes about the care they give to your clients. Those notes are kept at your client's home and are available at any time. And our billing system provides a detailed description of care services provided, so your client never receives an invoice that doesn't include a line-item cost of care.
Our franchisees and managers also make regular unannounced visits to the homes of our clients to ensure caregivers are following the specifics of the Custom Care Plan.
Our Promises to You
There are several basic business practices that are fundamental with Right at Home and that your clients will experience.
- We are responsive — You or your clients can contact us at any time. Care managers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Your clients are our clients. We both want the best for them at all times.
- We are selective — We employ only the best caregivers and then we carefully put the right caregiver with the right client through a precise matching process. Once a caregiver and client are matched, we provide an extensive orientation on the client’s needs to the caregiver.
- We are flexible — If a family is unsatisfied with a particular caregiver, all it takes is a phone call. We can custom match another caregiver to a client at any time.
- We are protected — We carry all of the necessary liability coverage so that all of our clients and their families are fully protected. We’re bonded and insured. And we cover all employer-related expenses, including the security of workers’ compensation.
Our Promises to Your Clients
When it comes to the care of your clients, you have high expectations. And we have high expectations of ourselves.
From corporate headquarters to franchisees to direct caregivers, we do everything we can to live our mission for our clients and to fulfill our promises to them:
- We treat you like our neighbors, because you are.
- We listen, because your experience and input help us make it simpler for thousands of families like yours.
- We strive to provide the best experience possible, because you expect nothing less.
- We make doing business with us easy, because you have more important things to worry about.