Are you a CNA or Caregiver who seeks a work/life balance and wants to make a difference in the community?
Unlike other companies who schedule you for shifts with little to no notice working with several clients at one time, our Right at Home staff works one on one with clients completing a handful of tasks such as meal prep, light house cleaning, errands, med reminders, pet care and companionship.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
- Employee referral programs
- Competitive pay with weekly pay
Responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Travel is required. MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
Requirements of the Personal Caregiver for Elderly
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregiver, sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen and a nationwide background check
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred