Chattanooga Senior Activities, Events and Places to Visit
- Chattanooga for Active Seniors: Check out this article to find activities for seniors in the Chattanooga area.
- Top 10 things in Chattanooga with wheelchair access
- Chattanooga Zoo: The Chattanooga Zoo is a senior friendly environment for individuals of all abilities. Senior Day at the Zoo: Each fall, the Chattanooga Zoo offers free admission to seniors to enjoy the animals and visit booths to learn more about senior services offered in the Chattanooga region.
- Tennessee Aquarium: The TN Aquarium offers two buildings full of amazing wildlife from penguins to sharks. The buildings offer large areas and are easily accessible for people of all ages.
- Rock City: One of the city’s best attractions is the breathtaking views from Rock City. You can see 7 states from atop their peaks. Rock City offers enchanting views of the city with special stops along the trail. There is even a special path for seniors and wheelchairs.
- Hamilton Place Mall
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park: Visit a slice of history nestled in the woods a few minutes away from Chattanooga where many important battles occurred during the Civil War.
- TN Valley Railroad Museum: Take a ride on a piece of history as the TN Valley Railroad Museum has many available rides that range from 1-hour to a full day.
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s: The annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s involves community partners working to bring awareness of the debilitating effects that Alzheimer’s has on individuals and their families. The Walk to End Alzheimer’s is scheduled for each fall and is open to the public.
Trusted Chattanooga Partnerships
- Hearth Hospice: Hearth Hospice is a locally owned and operated hospice agency that goes above and beyond to provide the most heartfelt care to their clients. Right at Home is proud to partner with Hearth to assist in ensuring our patients receive the care they and their families need during this transition.
- Guardian Home Care: Guardian Home Care is a local home health agency that puts their patient’s first. With a quality team that delivers quality healthcare in the patient’s home setting. Right at Home is proud to partner with Guardian to ensure our clients receive the appropriate care in the home from both the medical and nonmedical specialties.
- Chambliss Elder Law Attorneys: Chambliss Elder Law Attorneys offer the best in long-term care planning for their clients. Chambliss has a special team of attorneys and social workers that ensure their clients receive the best advice when planning for their future. Right at Home is happy to be able to assist their clients when home care is the right option for them.
- Foresight: Foresight is an all-encompassing personalized elder care planning agency. With one on one service, Foresight ensures its clients receive a hands on approach to receiving the best care that is right for them from acute care to home care, Foresight is with its clients the whole way. Right at Home is a proud partner to ensure the home care needs are met when the need arises.
- Area Agency on Aging and Disability (AAAD): The Area Agency on Aging and Disability offers a wide array of service to ensure the regions seniors have access to the services they need. From Meals on Wheels to MyRideTN, the AAAD is a one stop call for all the areas senior care services. Right at Home is proud to be part of the AAAD’s Fall Prevention Workgroup working towards improving fall prevention awareness in the Chattanooga area.
- 101 Mobility: 101 Mobility helps individuals achieve independence in their homes through the right mobility and accessibility solutions that are right for them. Right at Home and 101 Mobility work together to ensure our clients have the resources they need to remain independent in their homes.
- Garden Plaza of Greenbriar Cove: Garden Plaza of Greenbriar Cove offers luxurious resort-style independent living for ages 55 and up. Right at Home enjoys a wonderful community care partnership where we offer these individuals some additional caregiver assistance as they age so they can remain a part of this beautiful community.
Senior Caregivers in Chattanooga
Caring for a senior can be difficult and demanding. Right at Home Chattanooga is here to help! Call us at (423) 803-2898 to learn more or schedule a complimentary in home consultation.
We provide care in the home, wherever that may be. Whether you reside in a single family home or apartment, assisted living facility, independent living, senior community or other facility, we can provide help with daily activities and routines.
Personalized In Home Care Plans
Based on your needs, we can provide flexible customized care plans for short term companionship and household help, or longer term help from experienced caregivers. Our caregivers are available days or evenings, weekdays or weekends. We offer services that will provide peace of mind for you and your family as well as provide security and assistance to your loved one!
We provide home care services including:
- Companionship Services
- Respite Care
- Transportation Services
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Household duties
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Non Medical Care
Supportive Care for Alzheimer's and Dementia
Ask us about our specialty training for caregivers in coping with Alzheimer's and other dementias.