Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) | Camden, NJ
Get the Respect You Have Earned
Right at Home is looking to hire CHHAs! Our caregivers have a 93.7% approval rating of our office staff. If you enjoy caring for the elderly and want to be treated with care and respect – we are looking for you. If you make a full time commitment you will make $15.15 per hour along with paid vacation time.
You can make $20 per one hour visit as well!
What is your DREAM SCHEDULE? Tell us and we will work to get you there.
What current caregivers say about working at Right at Home Cherry Hill
"They do many things for their employees. They take me to dinner and take us to special engagements like plays."
"I like that they are very accommodating with people's schedules and they are a good company to work for. It is a positive environment to be in."
"I like that they are very hands on. If I need extra time to do something, they will take their time to explain it to me."
Hiring for all shifts, day and night
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Job Description
- Certified Home Health Aides must have a current CHHA license from the New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Passionate, caring, loyal, dedicated, hardworking, loving people
- Looking to become part of our Right at Home family
- Previous home care experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be within Camden, Gloucester and Burlington County
Benefits: (Only Full-time employees eligible at this time)
- Paid time off
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
Types of Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- We work with you!!!
If you do not have a N.J. CHHA license, would you like to take a program to get certified? Read more about our CHHA Training Program. It is a 76 hour class - 60 hours online and 16 hours hands on training at our Cherry Hill office. Call Paula at 856-795-9707 for details and visit our CHHA program page.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $20.00 per hour