Live-In Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) | Cherry Hill, NJ
Would you enjoy caring for an elderly client? As a Live-In Caregiver you will help a senior remain in their home and avoid going to a nursing home.
You will help with meal preparation, bathing and keeping the client's home clean. In addition to $150 per day ($160 if you are using a hoyer lift) you will be provided with food and living accommodations. You will have an R.N. to guide you in caring for the client and will always have support for any questions or concerns you may have.
Come join us today. Our caregivers give us a 93% satisfaction rating!
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Job Description
- Certified Home Health Aides must have a current CHHA license from the New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Passionate, caring, loyal, dedicated, hardworking, loving people
- Looking to become part of our Right at Home family
- Previous home care experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be within Camden, Gloucester and Burlington County
Benefits: (Only Full-time employees eligible at this time)
- Disability insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
If you do not have a N.J. CHHA license, would you like to take a program to get certified? Read more about our CHHA Training Program. It is a 76 hour class - 60 hours online and 16 hours hands on training at our Cherry Hill office. Call Paula at 856-795-9707 for details and visit our CHHA program page.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $52,500.00 - $56,000.00 per year