Companion Aide | Cherry Hill, NJ
Would you like to help an elderly person remain in their home and not have to go to a nursing home? If so, you may really enjoy working as a non-medical companion. Join the Right at Home Cherry Hill team as a Companion Aide! We offer PTO, specialized training, a recognition program and much more!
You will help clients by preparing meals, doing some light housekeeping and sometimes running errands. You can make a difference in someone's life by helping them to remain at home and have social interaction.
If this sounds like you please reach out to schedule an interview.
Companion Aide Job Description
- Performs homemaking activities contained in the Employee Handbook which includes, but is not limited to: vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks for client according to client/family and supervisor’s instructions. May perform grocery shopping, if prearranged with the office.
- Provides companionship for the client including accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Required: Must have valid driver's license and vehicle
Our companions have a very high satisfaction rate in this rewarding job.
Benefits: (Only full-time employees eligible at this time)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Work as a companion while waiting to become a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)! Right at Home Cherry Hill offers a CHHA program. It is a 76 hour class - 60 hours online and 16 hours hands on training at our Cherry Hill office. Call Paula at 856-795-9707 for details and visit our CHHA program page.Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (Valid Driver's License and Vehicle Required)
Pay: $12.00 - $13.50 per hour Apply Now