Right at Home Caregivers Make All the Difference
Right at Home Lower Berks County, Upper Chester County and Western Montgomery County is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support. We deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients by hiring the highest possible quality individuals to care for them.
We value our wonderful care staff and feel it's important they have opportunities for growth on a trusted and respected team. Learn what makes you a great fit at Right at Home Lower Berks County, Upper Chester County and Western Montgomery County.
Why Right at Home Lower Berks County, Upper Chester County and Western Montgomery County the Right Fit
- Provista Discount Program
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee referral program
- Client referral program
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Caregiver appreciation days
- Caregiver of the month program, Caregiver of the year
- Paid travel time and mileage between clients
- Annual reviews with increase opportunity
- No probationary period
- 401(k) savings plan
- ICHRA Health Plan for eligible employees
What High Quality Traits Do We Look For in a Caregiver?
Compassionate, Caring and Responsible!
Who Are Some Excellent Candidates:
- Retirees or empty nesters looking for meaningful part-time employment
- Individuals new to the job force who want to build a successful career in healthcare
- A person who has had experience caring for a friend or loved one
- Professional caregiving background
- Students working towards a CNA or RN degree
* State Requirements for Caregivers *
Caregivers Must Acquire The Following Training, Clearance and Certifications Prior to Orientation
- State required Personal Care Home Direct Care Staff Person Training. This certification is required for all employees without a CNA.
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania Homecare Association training portal. These videos and certifications meet the PA DOH requirements necessary to begin employment as a caregiver in the state.
Training and Continuing Education for Care Staff
Right at Home University
Our CERT (Caregiver Education Retention and Training) program provides ongoing, specialized training that ensures that our caregivers understand the high standards of care expected by Right at Home Greater Florence. Some courses offer credit hours.
Through Right at Home University – the educational arm of our CERT Program – caregivers are given training on issues that help them develop as better overall caregivers, as well as deal with very specific situations, including:
Owner Steve Gettins Talks About Caregivers
“I could not feel any more supported and valued than at this company.” - Sherilee
"They're there for whatever situation I'm going through. They're very encouraging." — Right at Home Caregiver
"Talking to management is more like talking to family. There is nothing negative or hostile. It is always a smile and a laugh with them." — Right at Home Caregiver
"I have employee of the month and they gave me a gift card and certificate. They acknowledge the good work I do. From the owners to the coordinators, they are awesome." — Right at Home Caregiver
Family Caregiver and Professional Caregiver Resources
Connect with other family and professional caregivers, discuss, ask, learn.
► Pottstown Alzheimer's Support Groups »
► Pennsylvania Caregiver Support Program »
► Family Caregiver Alliance »
► Pennsylvania's Family Caregiver Support Program — Benefits Checklist »
► Caring News »
► Right at Home has compiled a list of Caregiver Associations and Support Groups »
► Aging Care »
► United Way »