We are seeking qualified Caregivers who want a meaningful career in caring, take pride in a job well done and are willing to work together to accomplish our mission: Improving the quality of life for those we serve.
A key benefit in working with us is the flexibility you will enjoy in your schedule. Full time, part time, weekdays, weekends. We can create a schedule that works with the demands of your personal life. Use your existing skills to provide a daily positive impact and improve the quality of life for someone else.
- Your own reliable transportation that you can have with you while on shift, and a current driver’s license. Most assignments are not public transportation accessible.
- Pass a State Police background check or FBI Background check if you have lived in Pa less than 2 years.
- Current 2-step TB test
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bend stoop and lift 50 pounds
- If you do not have a CNA/HHA certification then you will be asked to obtain a Direct Care Worker Certificate at no cost to you from: http://services.dpw.state.pa.us/pch_comptest/
Take the care to complete the application, include dates of expirations, check off skills, and preferences and answer all questions. This will expedite the application process.