Our senior Care Services are extensive so that we can tailor our plans around your loved one's specific needs through our Custom Care Plan and custom caregiver matching. From companionship to 24/7 care, Right at Home is with you every step of the way. We pride on knowing your loved one is receiving quality care - right in their own home. We adhere to all applicable federal and state guidelines related to privacy of personal and healthcare information. This starts once we have a formal services agreement, before a caregiver even comes to your family member's home.
1. Everything we do stems from our mission: "To improve the quality of life for those we serve." To us, our mission is more than words - it is a goal we strive to achieve each day. It is the way we deliver world-class care to our clients.
2. Most of our staff have had loved ones who needed of care. In-home care is very personal to us and we take pride in improving the lives of others. Right at Home hires loving care-staff who are specially trained to provide care services. We believe our caregivers and care services can help your loved ones maintain independence for as long as possible, within the comfort of their own home.
3. Read about Right at Home's owner Veronica Fraser and her personal journey from working at the University of Pennsylvania Health System to what moved her to become a senior home care provider.
Right at Home Chestnut Hill makes it a priority to answer the phone 24/7 or to call you back within the hour of your message.
Our caregivers are trained to look for any change in the condition of your loved one including: Overall Differences, Mobility, Eating and Drinking, Toileting, Skin Condition/ Swelling. If changes occur, the caregiver specific steps in which they must take to insure the client's health and safety.
Learn More About Change in Condition »
Right at Home Chestnut Hill utilizes the Family Room portal which is a free, secure tool to keep family in the know of their loved one's care.
What does the Family Room portal allow you to see and do when it comes to your loved one's care?
- Review Care Logs and Shift Tasks
- View the Care Calendar
- Medication Management
- Care Plans and Shift Notes
- Pay Electronically
As the health care cost continue to escalate, preventing hospitalizations continues to be top of mind. Right at Home of Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania is helping to lead this issue by working with Harvard Medical School and software provider ClearCare to participate in an exclusive study aimed at determining interventions to help improve senior's health and reduce costs for all parties. Visit our Home Care Research section for more information.
There are some important questions you and your family should ask any in-home senior care provider. Knowing the right questions to ask can help put your mind at ease. Learn the differences between home care agency like Right at Home of Chestnut Hill, PA and a registry or staffing service here.
Our mission is to improve the lives of those we serve. It's our goal to bring happiness, security and safety to our clients and their families. But nobody says it better than our clients.
Our trained, insured, and bonded caregivers provide home care assistance to the Pennsylvania areas:
Chestnut Hill, East Falls, East Oak Lane, Germantown, Manayunk, Mt Airy, Overbrook, Philadelphia, West Oak Lane, Wynnefield