Your Career as a Caregiver
At Right at Home You're More Than a "Number"
Right at Home Chicago Metro invites and attracts team members of the highest quality and professionalism. Our mission is to simply make each day better. Doing the very best we can for others makes a difference. Being present, listening, understanding, learning, helping, working, advocating, and celebrating are at the core of who we are.
This is what we offer our clients, their friends and families, our care team and employees, and our community at large. Our team is dedicated, smart, and dependable, working in a culture rooted in relationships.
Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, as a Right at Home team member, you have access to premier benefits and incentives, but the biggest benefit is how you'll feel making a difference in people's lives. We know each employee has the responsibility of juggling work, family time, and life; yet day after day they are present for our clients. Our clients know they can count on our caregivers and employees to do the little things that can make such a difference in people's lives and that build relationships of trust, respect and joy. Right at Home's caregiving professionals are the heart and soul of what we do — true ambassadors of Right at Home and deserving our respect. They're so much more than just a number and a paycheck.
The Right Choice for Your Career
- You will make a real difference in people's lives
- With Right at Home you are valued as a person
- You will be part of a family not just an employee
- Professional training, education, growth, and opportunities are available to you
- At the end of the day you will know your work mattered
Premier Benefits For Our Valued Employees
- Competitive Salary
- Guaranteed Full Time Hours for the Right Person
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Accumulating Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Employee Advancement
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability/Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Orientations
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc.)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc.)
- Ongoing Education (CEU courses, RAHU, Educational Lectures, Conventions, etc.)
- Positive Caregiver Testimonials
- Mission Centered Culture
- High Level of Years of Service
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- "Work Life Matters" Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly Caregiver Newsletter
- We’re just Awesome!
See What Caregivers Are Saying
See What Caregivers Are Saying
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if:
You’re a retiree or empty-nester
looking for meaningful part-time employment…
You’re new to the workforce and want to build
a successful career in health care…
You have experience caring
for a friend or loved one…
You’ve worked as a professional caregiver
for another company…
You’re working toward
becoming a CNA or RN…
You’re looking for
a more meaningful career…
Taking Care of You as a Partner in Delivering Care
Right at Home Chicago Metro invites and attracts only the best to our family. Our business values are rooted in relationships with each other, our clients, and our clients' loved ones. We invest in team members who value professionalism, training, compassion and commitment to our clients and their clients' loved ones. As a Right at Home team member, you have access to premier benefits, training, and incentives, but the biggest benefit is how you'll feel making a difference in people's lives.
Training and Resources for You To Thrive
To Us, You're More Than Just An Employee, You're a Person
With Right at Home you're more than just an 'employee' when working on our team. We recognize you as a person, not just another employee. We offer a number of resources specifically designed to help in your everyday life and as part of our caregiver team.
- Continuing Education to meet your need to grow individually.
- 24/7 caregiver support for times when you just need to get feedback and help.
- Regular Wellness Check-Ins to ensure you are feeling your best.
- Mentoring and leader availability to help you with questions and support.
- Emotional Support Resources for times when your emotional reserves are low.
- "Work Life Matters" Employee Assistance Program to support you in times of need.
Caregivers of the Year
Join An Award-Winning Company
Right at Home Chicago Metro is honored to be a recipient of the national 2022 Caring Super Star Award for service excellence in home care. "Receiving the Caring Star Award is truly an honor for all of the Right at Home Chicago Metro family. Only through professional, trained, compassionate caregivers and staff can awards like this be achieved. I could not be prouder of what our team accomplishes every day, and to be professionally recognized shows the commitments this team has."
— Owner Heather Lantry