Start Your Career in Healthcare: We Provide On the Job Training!
If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldn’t you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? RIGHT AT HOME - Fox Valley/SW Suburbs has been recognized with the 2019 Caring Star award as a leading service provider by Caring.com.
We provide a broad offering of benefits to improve you employee experience:
- Education assistance with completion of CNA Training
- Supportive office team with goal of providing an exceptional employee experience
- Paid Training/ongoing development programs tied to raises
- Recognition programs – Including Care Rewards Monthly
- Employee referral programs
- Group medical,dental,vision,short term disability,term life, plus MEC plan compliant with ACA requirements
- Competitive wages with weekly pay
- PayActiv (Early Access to Earned wages)
- Automated 401(k) with Built-In Investment Advise
- Flexible Scheduling Based on YOUR Availability
- Travel time paid between clients and over/above customary
- Web Portal Access to schedules, care plans and maps
- Smart Phone Apps for client care tracking
- Additional premium pay for short visits ($3 - $5 per hour)
- Paid Time Off Earned Quarterly
- Paid Birthday Time Off
- Costco and Amazon Prime Memberships
Southwest - Naperville, Lisle, Joliet, Lemont, Homer Glen, Downers Grove, Warrenville, Shorewood, Plainfield, Crest Hill, Westmont, Woodridge, Lockport
Far West - Aurora, North Aurora, Oswego, Yorkville, Montgomery, Sugar Grove, Batavia, Geneva, Dekalb, Sycamore,Sandwich
Northwest - Huntley, Woodstock, Marengo, Hampshire, Harvard
The ideal candidate is reliable, caring, compassionate and sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve. Individuals should have experience as a caregiver or be committed to learning the fundamentals through Right at Home University and on the job training, strong communication skills, problem solving ability and organizational skills.
- Caring for an ill, aging or disabled person.
- Light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders,shopping and running errands, companionship and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing and grooming and toileting.
Travel is required and varies with client location in service area
Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregiver, sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile at work for errands and transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Pass a written competency evaluation, drug screen and state/ national background checks as well as MVR check
- Complete Careprovider Aptitude Personality & Attitude Profile
- Read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.