A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Why is Right at Home Cincinnati the Right Fit For You?
Right at Home Provides Excellent Incentives
Depending on employment status (part-time or full-time employee), our incentives include:
► Competitive Salary ► Health Insurance ► 401(k) savings plan
► Life Insurance/AFLAC ► Flexible scheduling options ► Weekly pay/Direct deposit
► Paid time off (full time employees) ► Sign-on bonus ► Regular Performance bonus
► Paid orientation held weekly ► Start ASAP
Fast $150 - $300* Sign-On Bonus (*After 80-160 Hours worked)
Refer a Friend as a Caregiver - $150 Referral Bonus
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.