Currently seeking a competitive (think team-sports-minded) energetic, likeable, well-organized, great communicator.
Prefer to find such qualities in an LPN, Social Worker, Nurse or Clinically Trained Sales Representative. You would be responsible for New Business Development. This individual will be a Strong Relationship Builder and Results Oriented Professional. The right individual will share our vision for providing exceptional care for Seniors, Veterans and the Disabled.
Why Work for Right at Home
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Bonus
- Expense Account
- Health Benefits
- Weekly Direct Deposits
Clinical Liaison / Home Care Sales Representative Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of proven sales experience in generating new business preferably in the health care industry.
- Proven experience in building Strong Relationships and Trust with referral sources.
- Sales experience with Home Health, Hospice and other "relation-based" sales positions will be very helpful.
- Must be creative and self-motivated; Have a pleasant, compassionate and helpful disposition.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Marketing Experience preferred
New Business Development Essential Functions:
- Develop new referral sources in the community
- Strengthen relationships with existing referral sources
- Sell and promote the agency services in the community.
- Strong prospecting skills; comfortable in cold calling; handles rejection well
- Create new business within assigned area according to goals
- Pre-plan weekly marketing activities
- Maintain written documentation relating to all sales activity
- Coordinate sales activity with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities
- Public speaking; event coordination
- Create and develop promotional material as needed
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations
- Works primarily from our Cincinnati office