Homemaker & Companion Caregiver (Cleveland Northeast)
Our office culture is welcoming, warm, and friendly. We treat our caregivers with respect and as family because they help our families. We are always looking for the right people to support and aid our clients. We're hiring compassionate individuals looking for a caregiving career in the following areas: Euclid, Beachwood, Shaker Hts., Willoughby, Solon, Chagrin Falls, Lyndhurst, Mayfield Hts., Bainbridge, Mentor
Why Work for Right at Home
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Weekly Orientations
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Positive Caregiver Testimonials
A Homemaker and Companion Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
1. High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
2. Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
3. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
4. Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.