Home Health Aide (Highland Heights, OH)
Opportunity: Multiple caregiving opportunities available in the Eastern Suburbs of Cleveland for a caring and compassionate companion caregiver.
Want to make a Difference? Are you CARING, COMPASSIONATE and RELIABLE?
Here at Right at Home Cleveland East we are looking for Caregivers who have a genuine love for people in the Highland Heights area. We strongly believe in serving our Caregivers, Clients, and our Community! In order to maintain a healthy work environment, we make every effort to communicate with our Caregivers and clients.
Caregiver Responsibilities Include :
- Provide companionship to clients
- Assist clients with ambulation
- Prevent client falls through safety and supervision
- Assist clients with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Prep/cook meals for clients
- Drive clients to doctor's appointments/ errands/ activities
- Light housekeeping
- Help client meet nutritional standards
Pay and Benefits :
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Hours
- Valid Driver License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Registered/Owned Vehicle