Scheduling Coordinator Job Summary:
- Organize and prepare work schedules for caregivers to match customer requirements
- Monitoring and verifying scheduling software to confirm caregivers shift completion
- Answering telephone calls from caregivers and customers
- Function as a team player and build rapport with caregivers
- Assist with on-calls as needed which includes after hour, weekends and holidays
- Other responsibilities may include basic administrative tasks and daily activities.
Requirements of the Scheduling Coordinator:
- A minimum of one year of experience as a Scheduling Coordinator in a healthcare/homecare setting
- High School Diploma- GED required; Associate Degree preferred
- Read, write, speak, and understand English and Spanish (optional) as needed for the job
- Proficient using the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook), Internet, texting and social media for communication purposes
- Ability to multitask
- Work well under stressful situations
- Critical thinker
- Work as a caregiver in case of staffing emergency.
Successful verification of an extensive criminal background check and drug screen.